- Organic Based Nitrogen
- Keeps Material Within Nutrient Cycle
- USDA Certified BioPreferred Product
- High Carbon Content
- Aids in Carbon Sequestration
- Safe for Pets & Children
- Trace Amounts of Micro Nutrients
- Lower Salt Compared to Synthetic Fertilizers
- Lower Use of Fossil Fuels Compared to Other Biosolid Products
Biobased products help increase our use of renewable resources, while decreasing our use of non-renewable resources, such as petroleum. Biobased products displace around 300 million gallons of petroleum per year in the U.S., which is equivalent of taking 200,000 cars off the road.
The pelletization process reduces dust, creates more consistent sizing and reduces waste. The process also allows us to create custom blends with synthetics.
American workers and the economy reap considerable benefits from biobased products. According to a report USDA released in June 2015, the biobased economy contributes a total $369 billion to the U.S. economy each year. Four million jobs were supported, directly and indirectly, by the biobased economy.